- About Us
- A dispute on issue of Kashmir is between India & Pakistan since the Indian Army landed in Srinagar by force for the occupation of Jammu & Kashmir on 27th October, 1947.
- Since that day, Kashmiri People are facing brutal / barbaric atrocities by Indian Government.
- Present situation in occupied territory has become worst since 5th August, 2019 due to abrogation of the Special Status of the Territory under Article 370 of Indian constitution.
- Due to curfew in occupied Jammu & Kashmir, school, hospitals, Mosques are closed. Poor, elderly and sick are dying due to in human blocked by military forces.
- Prime Minister of Pakistan has highlighted the issue in 74th United Nation, General Assembly Session.
- Chief Minister Punjab has constituted a “Kashmir Committee on situation of Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir”.